Having been actively involved in many recoveries facilitated by a strict diet, some natural herbal supplements, and a reduction in stress / negative emotions, I know there is.
To recover from cancer, you need a combination of several approaches aimed at removing toxins from your body and boost your immune system.
Many scientists and doctors have realized that a strong immune system is the only method that will effectively fight cancer and give you the maximum chances of recovery.
WHAT IS CANCER?Cancer basically is an accumulation of toxins in the body. Very cleverly, when this happens, we generate a "thrash can" to store this rubbish (tumors) and prevent it from flowing all over the body.
The Alternative breast cancer treatment to remove these tumors is basically to stop the input of new toxins and to remove the existing ones.
Removing the thrash can (surgery) is necessary if the tumor blocks the function or an organ, but on its own this approach is short sighted as it does not address the reason for the tumor.
We create our cancer in the following manner:
THE FOUR MAIN CAUSES OF BREAST CANCER
1. A diet that promotes the accumulation of toxic material
2. Negative emotions or excessive stress that weaken our immune system
3. Toxic cleaning products or materials in the home, use of harmful cosmetics, fluoride toothpaste, shampoo, etc...
4. A lifestyle that encourages illness
SOME STATISTICS ABOUT BREAST CANCERFrom the National Breast Cancer Foundation:
• In 1960, only one women in twenty was diagnosed with breast cancer. Nowadays, it is one in seven.
• 200,000 new cases of new breast cancers every year in the USA.
• It will kill 40,000 women this year. Even more women than lung cancer.
• 15% of breast cancer occur in women less than 45 years old and their cancer is more aggressive.
At the turn of the 20th century 3% of men got cancer. Nowadays, 1 in 2 - 50% - will fall to this disease.
YOUR MOST POWERFUL WEAPON TO AVOID BREAST CANCER
According to breast cancer surgeon Susan UCLA, a strong immune system is your best line of defense against breast cancer.
IF YOU'VE JUST BEEN DIAGNOSED, GET AT LEAST ONE MORE OPINIONIf you have just been diagnosed with breast cancer, go to another specialist and ask for a second opinion and a third if the second specialist gives you the same verdict.
There are too many false positives to just rely on one doctor.
Before you believe anything, make sure your biopsy has been reviewed by a competent specialist (preferably two).