Header Ads

Header ADS

Cancer vs Health

As you can see, this natural approach to cancer is based on making the body healthier. It works on reversing the basic conditions that allow cancer to develop. Strengthening a depleted, worn out, under energized immune system that is not capable of killing cancer cells faster than they are multiplying. And changing the internal body environment so that the cancer cells have a harder time surviving because the conditions that allow them to grow so prolifically have changed.
Being Healthy Photos

These supplements are completely safe, and they can be used in addition to whatever else you are doing to fight the cancer. Chemotherapy, radiation therapy, whatever. As long as that treatment doesn’t prevent you from drinking or eating. Years ago there was a vitamin therapy regime being used for cancer. The clinic using it had decent success with it as long as patients hadn’t gone through chemotherapy or radiation. Which just wiped them out too much to survive. This isn’t the case with many of these supplements as they seem to be able to help even if you are doing chemo or radiation. In fact, commonly the side effects of the chemotherapy or radiation are reduced using these supplements.

If you are deciding on whether to do chemotherapy or radiation therapy, you might want to read a book by Dr. Ralph Moss called “Questioning Chemotherapy”. It documents the ineffectiveness of chemotherapy in treating most cancers. He points out that there are the following exceptions: Acute Iymphocytic leukemia, Hodgkin's disease, and nonseminomatous testicular cancer. Also, a few very rare forms of cancer, including choriocarcinoma, Wilm's tumor, and retinoblastoma. But all of these account for only 2% to 4% of all cancers occurring in the United States. This leaves 96% to 98% of other cancers, in which chemotherapy doesn't eliminate the disease. The vast majority of cancers, such as breast, colon, and lung cancer are barely touched by chemotherapy.

According to him, what is effective cancer treatment has become a matter of definition. The FDA defines an "effective" drug as one which achieves a 50% or more reduction in tumor size for 28 days. In the vast majority of cases there is absolutely no correlation between shrinking tumors for 28 days and the cure of the cancer or extension of life.

One final thing, too many people wait too long before getting started on safe and natural supplements for cancer. Or don’t work up to using enough of whatever supplement they are taking. And they don’t make it. Fighting cancer can be a race with time if the cancer is pretty far along. No one knows the minimum amount needed to recover from cancer. The longer the time you have to experiment, the smaller amounts you can try at first. However, if someone is seriously ill, it is better to err on the side of taking more than they may really need, because we don't know what’s really needed. And our guess may be too little. Especially if chemo is effecting the body. Whole food supplements can’t hurt you. Only help. And they don’t make chemotherapy less effective either. Quite the reverse in fact.

So when you are fighting cancer, you can’t do too much, only too little when it comes to using natural supplements.

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and information contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or, medical problems. It is not intended to replace your doctor's recommendations. The information is provided for educational purposes only. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another.
Post a Comment
Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.